2. Daily shift and work allocation to all workmen packaging dept. as per the daily packing plan.
3. To meet FGS/Delivery dates as per monthly packing plan
4. Supervision of packing lines in packaging as per requirements in shifts.
5. Supervision and perform in process checks during visual inspection activity in packaging.
6. Completion of online BPR and BMR part II as per daily packing activities in packaging.
7. To order and control the stereos and consumables like ink, cartridges, thinner etc in packaging.
8. Follow up with engineering dept. for machine and area maintenance related issues in packaging.
9. Supervision of transfer of finished goods to FGS in packaging.
10. Supervision of material and man movement in packing Dept.
11. To maintain the change rooms for entry and exit of packing Dept.
12. To conduct the training of skilled staffs, officers & workmen in packaging dept.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role:Packaging Development Executive/Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Bharat Serums and Vaccines Limited
BSV established in 1971 by the late Dr. Vinod Daftary researches, develops, manufactures, and markets injectable biological, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology products.
BSV's products portfolio includes plasma derivatives, monoclonals, fertility hormones, antifungals, anaesthetics, cardiovascular drugs, and equine immunoglobulin /antitoxins.
The R&D of drug delivery systems, biotechnology/recombinant therapeutics, and biological/equine products; In addition, BSV offers products in the areas of gynaecology, assisted reproductive technology, critical care, emergency medicine, neurology, nephrology, haematology, and urology.
The company provides its products to retail outlets and hospitals through distributors primarily in India, as well as in the Asia Pacific, the Russian Federation, CIS countries, Latin America, Africa, and internationally.
BSV is amongst the top 10 Biotech companies in India. The Company has in its portfolio over 25 brands. The company has over 750 employees selling its products across the country. Our brands are marketed all over India and exported to over 45 countries across the world
We have an open and entrepreneurial culture, with each of our employees taking on significant responsibility in each activity of our value chain, be it in terms of research & development, manufacturing, quality, sales & marketing, distribution, business development or organisation building.
Contact Company:Bharat Serums and Vaccines Limited