Roles and responsibilitiesResponsible to ensure the following as per companys policy informed from time to time
1. Total implementation of companys promotional strategies informed from time to time and
2. Organizational image in the market is built up
3. Each Territory achieves sales and collection targets
4.1 Key Accountabilities: The following outlined Key Accountabilities are indicative and not exhaustive.
1. Total compliance with company policies
2. Implement company strategies successfully
3. Effectively & economically cover the territory to promote companys products
4. To make the right selection of Doctors & Chemists through regular visits & prepare effective MSL as per companys guidelines
5. Field work for at least 23 working days in a month
6. To meet minimum 12 listed Doctors, 6 Chemists each day.
7. To ensure availability of adequate stock of companys products with all the stockists & chemists by placing necessary orders in time
8. To make judicious & effective use of promotional materials/samples
9. To assist ASM / seniors in organizing briefings, Doctors seminars & other assignments.
10. To achieve rupee wise & product wise assigned targets
11. To send all reports in time and regular updation in the e-reporting software that is Hi Doctor
12. To provide feedback of our products movements as well as competitor products movements & their activities
13. To maintain cordial relations with all the customers and keep high standard in appearance, attitude and behavior to build companys image
14. To attend all meetings in formal dress and participate enthusiastically & effectively
15. To co-operate with ASM and seniors in personal appraisals at regular intervals
16. To abide by the work norms applicable and always maintain high level of discipline and assessment
17. Attending briefing meeting
18. Effective Stockiest Management :-To collect stock & sales statement from stockiest, to procure orders from stockiest as per sales & stock statement & forwarding to CFA/C & F
19. Timely follow up with stockiest for collection of pending payments
20. To strictly adhere to patch work plans
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 5,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Bharat Serums and Vaccines Limited
BSV established in 1971 by the late Dr. Vinod Daftary researches, develops, manufactures, and markets injectable biological, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology products.
BSV's products portfolio includes plasma derivatives, monoclonals, fertility hormones, antifungals, anaesthetics, cardiovascular drugs, and equine immunoglobulin /antitoxins.
The R&D of drug delivery systems, biotechnology/recombinant therapeutics, and biological/equine products; In addition, BSV offers products in the areas of gynaecology, assisted reproductive technology, critical care, emergency medicine, neurology, nephrology, haematology, and urology.
The company provides its products to retail outlets and hospitals through distributors primarily in India, as well as in the Asia Pacific, the Russian Federation, CIS countries, Latin America, Africa, and internationally.
BSV is amongst the top 10 Biotech companies in India. The Company has in its portfolio over 25 brands. The company has over 750 employees selling its products across the country. Our brands are marketed all over India and exported to over 45 countries across the world
We have an open and entrepreneurial culture, with each of our employees taking on significant responsibility in each activity of our value chain, be it in terms of research & development, manufacturing, quality, sales & marketing, distribution, business development or organisation building.
Contact Company:Bharat Serums and Vaccines Limited