2) Ensuring timely accounting of txns in line with Ind AS and accounting policy covering consolidations etc
3) Handling and ensuring timely audit of various audits like statutory, Internal, IFC etc and coordinating with auditors for the same.
4) Timely compilation of Annual Report covering final proof reading and final printing of the same
5) Monthly book closure and preparation of P&L / Balance Sheet as also various MIS to management covering corporate, Divisional P&L, function wise expense MIS with deviation report by 5th of next month
6) Coordination with IT team to ensure automation of P&L/Balance Sheet from SAP and other report automations related to finance & accounts
7) Putting in place various SOPs and keeping them updated for any changes
8) Coordinating with credit rating agencies for Improvement in Credit Rating
9) Training and monitoring of team members
10) Constant Monitoring of receivables/Payables/Inventory levels
11) Coordinating with insurance companies for negotiation on various policies including renewals (except Mediclaim)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
5-6 Years preferably of Pharma/Manufacturing industry with last 2-3 years in the similar profile.
Candidate from Navi Mumbai/Thane/Harbour lines are preferred
Excellent written and verbal communication in English and above average verbal communication skills in Marathi, Hindi
Knowledge of various laws particularly Ind AS, Companies Act, Income tax, GST
Hands on experience in SAP, MS Office
Should have excellent Presentation skills
Ability to handle large teams and deal with stakeholders and senior management
UG:B.Com - Commerce
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Bharat Serums and Vaccines Limited
BSV established in 1971 by the late Dr. Vinod Daftary researches, develops, manufactures, and markets injectable biological, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology products.
BSV's products portfolio includes plasma derivatives, monoclonals, fertility hormones, antifungals, anaesthetics, cardiovascular drugs, and equine immunoglobulin /antitoxins.
The R&D of drug delivery systems, biotechnology/recombinant therapeutics, and biological/equine products; In addition, BSV offers products in the areas of gynaecology, assisted reproductive technology, critical care, emergency medicine, neurology, nephrology, haematology, and urology.
The company provides its products to retail outlets and hospitals through distributors primarily in India, as well as in the Asia Pacific, the Russian Federation, CIS countries, Latin America, Africa, and internationally.
BSV is amongst the top 10 Biotech companies in India. The Company has in its portfolio over 25 brands. The company has over 750 employees selling its products across the country. Our brands are marketed all over India and exported to over 45 countries across the world
We have an open and entrepreneurial culture, with each of our employees taking on significant responsibility in each activity of our value chain, be it in terms of research & development, manufacturing, quality, sales & marketing, distribution, business development or organisation building.
Contact Company:Bharat Serums and Vaccines Limited
Address :3rd Floor, Liberty Tower, Plot No - K-10, Behind Reliable Plaza