- Preparation of reagents/buffers
- Prepare & maintain stocks/records of chemical and reagents
- Maintaining log formats of equipment
- Capex & Opex with Department Head
- Monitor feed intake, health of animals
- Timely servicing of equipment
- Maintain documentation
- Area & equipment calibration & validation
- Area cleanliness
- SOPs, reports & templates
- Coordinate with workers & maintenance
- Immunization & titre records of personnel
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, Biology
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Bharat Serums and Vaccines Limited
BSV's products portfolio includes plasma derivatives, monoclonals, fertility hormones, antifungals, anaesthetics, cardiovascular drugs, and equine immunoglobulin /antitoxins.
The R&D of drug delivery systems, biotechnology/recombinant therapeutics, and biological/equine products; In addition, BSV offers products in the areas of gynaecology, assisted reproductive technology, critical care, emergency medicine, neurology, nephrology, haematology, and urology.
The company provides its products to retail outlets and hospitals through distributors primarily in India, as well as in the Asia Pacific, the Russian Federation, CIS countries, Latin America, Africa, and internationally.
BSV is amongst the top 10 Biotech companies in India. The Company has in its portfolio over 25 brands. The company has over 750 employees selling its products across the country. Our brands are marketed all over India and exported to over 45 countries across the world
We have an open and entrepreneurial culture, with each of our employees taking on significant responsibility in each activity of our value chain, be it in terms of research & development, manufacturing, quality, sales & marketing, distribution, business development or organisation building.
Contact Company:Bharat Serums and Vaccines Limited